1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is inaugurated in New Delhi today?
Answer : National Sanitation Center.
2. Who has been sworn in by President Ram Nath Kovind as the new CAG?
Answer : Girish Chandra Murmu.
3. How many players, including hockey captain Manpreet, have been found to be Corona positive?
Answer : Five players.
4. How many people including two pilots have died in the Air India plane crash in Kozhikode, Kerala?
Answer : 18 people.
5. How many dollars has the country's foreign exchange reserves increased by 11.94 percent by 31 July?
Answer : 534.57 billion dollars.
6. Facebook company founder Mark Zuckerberg has joined which club in the property case?
Answer : 100 billion dollars.
7. Who has been elected the new chairman of the Union Public Service Commission?
Answer : Professor Pradeep Kumar Joshi.
8. What is the number of coronavirus infected in India so far?
Answer : 20,88,611 (42,518 deaths)
9. Which state government has announced to form its own board of education from the next session?
Answer : Delhi Board.
10. How long has the work of Sebi chairman Ajay Tyagi extended by the Central Government?
Answer : 18 months.