We all know that today is the festival of Raksha Bandhan and this day is considered as a festival of brother-sister love. On this day, the sisters tie the rakhi to the brothers and the brothers promise to protect them. So the festival and the unbroken relationship of brothers and sisters have been featured in many Bollywood films. Today we're going to tell you the songs of movies that you can dedicate to your sister or brother today. Let us know.
Simple Tips to Look Slim in Indian Traditional dresses
* The popularity of the song 'Behna Ne Bhai Ki Kalai Se' is still the same as when the film 'Resham Dore' was released and the song was sung by Suman Kalyanpur makes Raksha Bandhan special.
* Film Kajal- Mere Bhaiya Mere Chanda. The song, sung by Asha Bhosle, is very special and the film Kajal was released in 1965. You may recall that Meena Kumari Raj Kumar and Dharmendra have played the lead role in the film.
* The film 'Choti Behen' (1959) 'Bhaiya Mere Rakhi Ke Bandhan Nibhaana' is still a hit and makes the event of 'Raksha Bandhan' even more special. At the same time, this song is sung by Lata Mangeshkar.
As soon as these measures are taken on rakhi, the money will start increasing!
* The song 'Hum Behno Ke Liye' sung in the voice of the film Anjana Lata Mangeshkar is quite a hit song and the song was filmed on Rajendra Kumar and Najima.
* The film 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna's' song "Foolo Ka Taaro Ka Sabka Kehna" is on the list and the song is still very special. At the same time, you may remember the director of the film, Dev Anand.
* Film-Tiranga Song 'Ise Samjho Na Resham Ki Dor Bhaiyya, Meri Rakhi Ka Matlab Mera Pyaar Hai Bhaiyya' is special to every sibling and people still listen to it with love.
This sister had ever given Dharmendra a place to live in, made emotional post on Rakhi