Taking care of your heart is essential to keep you healthy. You may also get a disease if it is ignored. There are times when you may have a heart attack that can kill you. But did you know that your heart attack gives some hints even before it arrives that the threat can be avoided if it is understood? That's what we're going to talk about today so you can avoid this threat.
Certain symptoms of heart disease
- Pain and discomfort may be felt in one or both hands, waist, neck, jaw or stomach.
- Includes bluish ting of lips and vomiting several times.
- Symptoms such as shortness of breath, cold sweating, nausea or dizziness can occur.
- There may be chest pain during exercise or other physical exertion called angina. which are common symptoms of chronic coronary artery disease (CAD).
- Excessive acute discomfort of frequent breath break is a warning of heart attacks. But it may be a sign of other heart problems.