House gutted in fire at Longding
House gutted in fire at Longding

On Saturday, an unoccupied house in Honu Nokzen Zong Colony at Senua village close here was gutted by a fire caused by an electric short circuit. Around 4 a.m., the event happened.

However, there have been no recorded casualties. Circle Officer (CO) Gyamar Amte and officials from the Disaster Management Department had earlier visited the scene of the incident. Noktun Wangsu was the owner of the wrecked home.

An amount of Rs 3,800 was given to Laipha Wangsu, the head of the afflicted family, as an immediate relief.

Omicron has changed its form in India too! Cases of another new variant came to fore

COVID-19 third wave: Night curfew in Tripura from tonight

I don't have to prove anything: Captain Kohli

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News