Every girl wants to look slim in any dress and every girl wants to look slim in Indian wears. Every style fails next to the traditional look provided you carry it well. At times, however, because of the fatness of these clothes, you withdraw from the dress. If that's the case with you, here are some tips and tricks that can help you wear Indian wear. Today we're going to tell you how to make yourself slim in a traditional dress.
1. Take special care of the fabric when choosing the fabric. Wear lightweight fabrics such as crepe, satin, chiffon or georgette. If you want to wear silk, choose Lightweight Silk. Do not wear fabric like Laira or spandex.
2. Take care of prints, not just fabrics. They need to be rolled to give you a slim look. Always choose thinner and smaller prints. Large and bold prints highlight your curves and make you look fat.
3. Anarkali is the best option to look skinny in the suit. It also gives you a royal look. On the other hand, if you are thinking of wearing a kurta, always wear a long fit or A-line kurta. On the other hand, avoid wearing a nee-length kurta.
4. Your bottom also has a bigger hand in giving you a slender and elegant look. Choose the bottom you're wearing with your kurta wisely. Wear leggings or joggings with A-line kurtas. On the other hand, Palazzo will look good with long straight fit kurtas.
5. Always choose Indian wear with dark colors to make you look thin. They give your body slimming effects and beautiful frames to make you look skinny. Same, if you're wearing a striped kurta or suit, always choose vertical stripes. Don't buy horizontal stripes.