Monsoon is a good time, but it also brings you a variety of illnesses. In addition to a small illness, moisture during rainy days increases the risk of asthma patients getting an attack. They need special care. Today we are going to give you some tips that will be very beneficial for asthma patients.
- Clean the visible fungus and use cleaning solutions containing substances such as bleach and detergent.
- Stay inside the days with humid or strong winds, as the only atmosphere of the pauper grain is very high on this day.
- Keep the windows closed to prevent paulin grain.
- Make yellows and carpets anti-allergic.
- Dry the moist and humid area regularly. Use sultry-ending equipment to keep humidity between 25 and 50 percent.
- A.C. if possible use.
- Clean the bathroom regularly and use products that are capable of eliminating bacteria.
- Use Exhaust Fan and do not let the moisture in the house remain.
- Keep the plants out of the bedroom.
- Use fungal finish chemicals in paints while painting, which can prevent the fungus from growing.
- Keep the yellows and beds away from the wings. Wash your bed once a week with warm water.
- Do not use carpets. Apply masks on his face while vacuuming. If someone in your home has asthma problems, do not vacuum when they are in the room.