Many things have been said about insects and animals in Indian life considering it as auspicious or inauspicious. Scriptures have been told about both good and bad Shagun. There is also a belief related to the lizard. It is believed that the lizard usually seen on the walls of our houses gives many types of auspicious and inauspicious signs. Many things have been said in Shakuna scripture, especially about its fall on our body. Let us know about it
1. According to Shakun Shastra, one should expect to gain money if the lizard falls on the right arm. If the lizard falls on the left arm, then there is a possibility of snatching the property.
2. Victory is achieved when a lizard falls on the right shoulder. If lizards fall on the left shoulder, new enemies are formed.
3. If the lizard falls in the middle on the back, there is discord in the house. Falling on the right side of the lizard provides relief while falling on the left side of the lizard means knocking the disease.
4. A lizard falling on your beard may soon mean a catastrophic event in front of you. Falling the lizard on the eyebrow means that money will be lost.
5. If the lizard falls on your hair, it means that death is standing in front of you.
6. It is believed that the fall of a lizard on the stomach leads to the ornament gaining. While the lizard falls on the navel, the wishes are fulfilled.
7. If the lizard falls on the right cheek, it is an indicator of longevity. Falling the lizard on the face means that you will get sweet and tasty food.
8. If the lizard falls on the forehead, there is a possibility of getting a property. The meaning of falling the lizard on the neck is derived from fame.
9. The fall of a lizard on the right ear is considered an auspicious coincidence of ornament. If the lizard falls on the left ear, then the age will be longer.
10. Lizard falling on the left cheek also means that you may meet an old friend. If it falls on the nose, then you will soon be lucky.
11. Lizard fall on the right thigh is considered auspicious. According to Shakun Shastra, it gives happiness. A lizard falling on the left thigh causes grief or physical pain.