The skin of children is quite sensitive. They always need special care. Children are quickly contracted by infection, which requires special care. So in the rainy season, children have to take special care of them. You need to take precautions to prevent this season's diseases and infections. Today we are going to tell you how to take care of your children.
* There are plenty of chances of getting rashes during monsoons. To avoid this, make sure that your baby's skin is well hydrated. Also, do not use paraben, artificial colour and alcohol products on their skin.
* The chances of itching and infection also increase in the head during this season. For this you do their head cleaning regularly. Use medicated shampoo for children on doctor's advice.
* Use soft-natured soap while bathing children. After bathing, wipe the body with a soft and clean towel and add olive oil and almond oil to the same as a moisturizer.
* Sometimes diapers also cause rabies and infections. Clean the lower reaches thoroughly and avoid getting wet. After bathing, apply almond oil and massage it. Change the diaper at regular intervals.
* If you're using a lotion, buy calamine products that contain mustard oil, including aloe vera. This will give the skin complete moisture and no infection.