Just as the problem of hair fall increases during monsoons, people tend to have a variety of infections in the legs. Rainwater spoils your feet. This can lead to a variety of infections. So enjoy the rain, but don't ignore your feet. Staying in water causes the most damage to the feet. Like hair, skin and other parts of the monsoon, foot care is also necessary. So, let's know how to take care of your feet in the monsoon.
* The problem of foot fungus is most commonly observed during the monsoon season. If you want to protect your feet from fungus, add half a bucket of lukewarm water. Put a lid dettol in it. Add antiseptic lotions too. Dip the feet in water for 15 minutes. Wash the feet with antibiotic soap and dry it with a clean cloth.
* When the feet dry, add any powder. The medicated powder can also be used. Wear socks whenever you go out. Yes, don't wear wet socks.
* To protect the feet from infection, wear high-quality footwear. You can also wear rainy footwear during monsoon days. This will cause air to the feet. The feet will dry up quickly after they are wet in the rain. They are also easily washed when dirty. Flip flop sandals are also comfortable and keep your feet safe.
* Do not move or move without slippers. Always use slippers that keep winding on your feet. It won't stink your feet.
* Protect your feet from rain water. Don't forget to apply an antiseptic gel to protect your feet from any kind of bacteria.
Do you know what are the benefits of applying Henna (Mehndi)?
5 Plants to Use as a Natural Mosquito Repellent
Know these Unexpected Reasons Why You Can't Sleep At Night