Prime Minister Narendra Modi interacted with the members of self-help group directly through Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Rural Livelihood Mission (DAY-NRLM), DDU-GKY and RSEI through Video Conferencing on Thursday morning. PM Modi said that women's empowerment means giving them equal opportunities. He said that there is strength in women in the country and will definitely achieve success. They take care of family, society, and country and very good at time management.
- PM Modi said that in 12 districts of Chhattisgarh 122 business houses have been made, where 200 different products of self-help groups are sold.
- PM Modi said that special attention is being given to skill development of rural youth under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana. Training is being given to the youth for both employment and self-employment so that the youth of the country can move forward in line with their aspiration.
- PM Modi said that this scheme has been started in all the states. I would also like to congratulate all the states and its officials who have done this project to reach millions of women and improve their lives.
- PM Modi said that the economic self-sufficiency of women gives them the power to fight the evils of the society. He said that under the Deendayal Antyodaya Yojna - National Rural Livelihood Mission, the target of reaching millions of rural poor families in 2.5 lakh gram panchayats all over the country has been given to make them sustainable livelihood opportunities.
- PM Modi said that if you look at any sector today, then you will see women working in large number over there. He said that the country's agriculture sector and the dairy sector cannot be imagined without the contribution of women.
- PM Modi said that it is important for the empowerment of women that they are financially self-reliant. Being economically independent of women becomes a very big reason for increasing participation of every decision.
- He said that when we talk about female empowerment, then the most important requirement is to provide women with the opportunity to recognize their own powers, their abilities, their skills.
Some of the beneficiaries include Bihar's anti-liquor agitation, maize prices chain and marketing, brick manufacturing unit of Chhattisgarh, business correspondent of Jharkhand business and cotton prices and marketing, manufacturing and marketing of sanitary napkins of Madhya Pradesh and DDU- GKY, Rajasthan's Solar Panel and Lamp Manufacturing and Marketing, Maharashtra's Animal Husbandry and DDU-GKY. Including device support group participated in a direct dialogue.
Apart from this, tips for the welfare of the Divisions of Tamilnadu, external community resource persons for the creation of SHG of Telangana, the Dairy form of Jammu and Kashmir and collection and marketing of neem seeds of Gujarat were also discussed.
'Rapistan' tweet row: IAS topper Shah Faesal says, 'I see my daughter in every rape victim'
Sensex touches 36,491.33 historic mark, up by 225.40 points
Sacred Games scene that dishonored Rajiv Gandhi have put the series in trouble
#ScrapSection377: Lawyer Menaka Guruswamy calls Section 377 arbitrary and unconstitutional, decision on Wisdom of Court
To get all latest updates on Cricket like us on Facebook and follow us onTwitter or download Android App