The first lunar eclipse of the year 2020 may take place on the day of Paush Purnima. It will start on Rama today at 10.39 am, which will be salvation at 2.40 am on Saturday. In a lunar eclipse that lasts more than 4 hours, pregnant women have to take care of some special things, so that it does not have a negative effect on their child.
Let us tell you that what should be taken care of especially by pregnant women during the lunar eclipse.
1. Pregnant women should not consume food, water or fruits at the time of eclipse. Eating and drinking water is considered taboo in the eclipse.
2. During eclipse period, pregnant women should not use sharp objects like scissors, needle or knife.
3. Women should meditate on God at the time of lunar eclipse.
4. Take a bath only after the eclipse is over. Bathing during the eclipse period is prohibited.
5. If your moon is weak then you can chant Om Chandraya Namah: Mantra in eclipse period.
6. Do not touch the idols of God at the time of eclipse. After taking an eclipse at the end of the eclipse, idols can also be worshiped after taking a bath with the Ganges water.
7. After the end of the lunar eclipse, spray the Ganges water in the house, which will remove the negativity.
8. After the eclipse ends, pregnant women should take basil leaf with Ganges water.
9. According to religious beliefs, do not look at the moon at the time of eclipse. Pregnant women have bad effects on the child from seeing the moon.
10. Stitching of clothes during eclipse period in pregnancy is also considered taboo.
11. During the lunar eclipse, pregnant women should keep a coconut near them to remove negativity.