Couple ate poison; young man died and girl is serious

Nov 28 2019 11:30 AM
Couple ate poison;  young man died and girl is serious

Chittorgarh: In a hotel in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, a couple consumed poison for fear of family, in which the lover died, while the treatment of girlfriend is underway in the district hospital. According to the information, Amit Sharma father Om Prakash Sharma resident Nathor Haryana and Neetu Chaudhary father Kailash Chaudhary resident Jaundice Police Station Bassi Jaipur Hall Patehpura Jaipur, two days ago, came to stay at Laxmi Lodge on Durg Marg.

Delhi cyber cell warned about Apps; might rob your money

Here on Wednesday morning, Neetu woke up the hotel workers and informed about the deterioration of Amit's health by eating poison, on which the hotel operator and the staff seated him in autos and brought him to the Srisanwaliya state hospital where Amit was declared dead by doctors. On receipt of this information, assistant sub-inspector of Kotwali police station, Govardhan Lal Maya reached the hospital and inquired about the matter.

Delhi: Thieves create chaos in trade fair, many cases filed in police station

The police informed the deceased and the family members of the woman. During interrogation, it was found that the young woman had fled from her house on November 22, who first came to Kitta and then to Chittor on November 24 via Udaipur, both of whom were married and loved, whose family were angry with this relationship. Due to both, they decided to die together, but after consuming toxic, Neetu threw poison in the mouth after seeing Amit's health deteriorate.

Police raid on hookah bars, two seals, 19 arrested

© 2019 News Track Live - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED