The weather is pleasant and you may also want to eat some good snacks. Cheese balls can be a better option for you. So today we've come up with a special recipe for cheese balls that will help you get testy and special snacks. So let's know about the special Recipe for 'Paneer Balls'.
- 8 sliced cheese
- 200 grams of maida
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 tbsp (chopped) milk
- less than 1 cup cashew
- 10-12 (dark-powdered) ginger
- 1 tsp (paste) black pepper
- 1/4 tsp green chillies
- 2 (finely chopped) red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Amchoor powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp or flavored cheese balls
- To make paneer balls recipes, first dry the bread and harden, then grind the bread with a mixer to make the bread order.
- Mash the paneer in a big bowl, add salt, coriander powder, amchur powder, red chilli powder, finely chopped green chillies, Dardari kut pepper and ginger paste and mix well.
- Now add milk to the bread permutations and knead the paneer mixture, coriander and coarse cashew nuts and mix them in a very good way.
- Now add the flour in a small bowl and add water to it to make a thin batter.
- Then make balls with a round shape of the paneer and bread mixture with your hands.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then dip the paneer balls one by one into the flour batter and wrap the bread crumbs in the oil and bake on a low flame till the two sides turn golden.
- Now take the cheese balls on the plate and serve hot with your favorite chutney or sauce.