It is often observed that food in homes is fed to the animal when it is over-cooked or thrown away. But you can use them for the new dish. Similar leftover rice is preferred by people to make idli or kheer in their home. But today we've come up with the best rice dish that's ready in minutes and everyone loves it. Let's tell you how to make Chila with these rice.
- 2 bowls or (as much as the left over rice)
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 capsicum
- 2 green chillies
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 Papads
- 1/2 teaspoons of pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chile flex
- 1 1/2 cup besan
- a handful of finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 bowl of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Water as needed
- Nonstick Pan/Pan Griddle
- Cut the tomatoes first. Remove the pulp. Cut the onions into finely chopped.
- Cut the capsicum and remove the middle part. Cut into small pieces.
- Finely chop the green chillies.
- Mix tomatoes, onions, capsicum, green chillies, lemon juice, pepper powder, chile flakes and papad in the leftover rice in a utensil.
- Cover it for 10-15 minutes.
- Add besan, coriander leaves, salt, turmeric, red chillies, powder, curd, ginger garlic paste to a utensil and mix well.
- Add a little water to it and make a thin batter. Leave it for 20-25 minutes to allow the gram flour to swell.
- Mix the gram flour solution once again after the stipulated time.
- Add rice and salt to taste and mix well.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of oil to the lowflame nonstick tava and heat it.
- Once the oil is hot, add the batter and spread it.
- Cook on medium to slow flame for 3-4 minutes. Turn over carefully again and bake on the other side.
- Prepare a great cheela from the rest of the batter.
- Eat this cheele with a favorite chutney or sauce.