The month of Sawan is about to begin and many people fast and open their fasts with special things. They are hungry all day long and continue to serve the innocent Baba. So today we bring them a potato pudding that we can eat during the fast. You can make it at home and eat during fasting. It is tasty in taste and is also fast- fast. So let us know how to make it.
Ghee - 100 grams
Potatoes (boiled and mashed) - 550 grams
Milk - 220 mm. took.
Sugar - 140 grams
Cardamom Powder - 1/2" 2 teaspoons
Almonds - 15 grams
Cashew nuts - 15 grams
Cashew nuts - for garnish
- Heat 100 grams of ghee in a frying pan and add 550 grams of boiled and mashed potatoes and cook until it is golden brown.
- Cook for about 7-8 minutes.
- Then it contains 220 mm. took. Milk, 140 grams sugar, 1/2 cup Add 2 teaspoons of cardamom powder and mix well.
- Stir the halve continuously for 5 to 7 minutes until the sugar dissolves well.
- Mix 15 grams of almonds, 15 grams of cashew nuts and cook again for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Prepare the potato pudding. Now garnish it with almonds and cashew nuts and serve hot.