Sandwiches are loved by everyone. Sandwiches come in too many ways and kind of sandwiches you can't make at home. If you think of something special on similar weekends, we'll tell you how to make these special sandwiches. If you like chicken, this dish will make your day. Today we bring you a recipes for making chicken tikka sandwiches that you can also try as snacks. So let's know about this recipes.
How to Make Chicken Tikka
- 1 cup boneless chicken tikka
- 2 tbsp yogurt/tbsp hung kard
- 2 tbsp butter
- one-fourth teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chicken tikka masala
- a quarter teaspoon turmeric
To make fillup
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 green chillies (chopped)
- half a cup cheese
- 2 teaspoons tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 lys brown bread
- First, finely chop the chicken and keep it in a big utensil. You can also use a key can also use the key.
- Marinate with a pinch of turmeric, salt, 2 tablespoons of curd and chicken tikka masala on the chicken powder.
- Add 2 tbsp butter in a pan and heat it. Now add a little cumin seeds and chop.
- Add onions, tomatoes and fry for 2-3 minutes after tempering the cumin seeds.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- After drying the chicken water, take it off from the flame. Heat the tawa on medium flame until the chicken is cooled.
- Place the bread slices on one plate, the chicken masala on top and the cheese spread and the other bread slices.
- Now place the bread on the sandwich maker and cook for 4-5 minutes. If the sandwich is not a maker, bake the sandwich on the tway for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the prepared chicken tikka sandwich with tomato sauce.