Summer holidays are about to end, and all plans will be scrapping. However, no food plan is needed. What they desire goes out to eat . So today we've come up with a special recipe for making 'Masala Pasta', which will give you the best taste of pasta. So let's know about this Recipe. Now you can make it at home. Find out the recipes.
- pasta 250 grams
- 1/2 cup sicum (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp green chillies (chopped)
- 1 tsp celery leaf
- One cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- two tablespoons cheese (sequering)
- 1 tsp sugar
- two tablespoons of oil
- Salt to taste
- To make the masala pasta, first place the water in a pan in the medium flame to boil.
- Add pasta to it and turn off the flame as soon as it boils. Add a little oil so that the pasta does not stick together.
- When the pasta is completely boiled, drain it with water and separate it in a bowl.
- Wash it with cold water immediately as soon as it is removed from hot water. Doing so will continue to feed the pasta.