People rarely like eating plain rice. On the market, there are a variety of rice. If you want to make a bowl of similar rice, we're going to tell you recipes here. With this recipe, you can make 'Schezwan Rice' at home. So let's know about how to make it.
* 2 cups of rice
* 5 cups water
* 1/4 cup, cabbage chopped
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 tbsp French beans, chopped* 2 tbsp carrots, finely chopped
* 2 tbsp green onions/drizzle Spring Anion
* 2-3 green chillies, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
* 1/2 tbsp grated ginger
* 4 tbsp schezwan sauce
* 1/2 tsp white paper powder
* 1 tsp vinegar
* Pinch-eating yellow color
* 2 tbsp oil
* Salt to taste
* First add 2*3 cups of water to the rice and soak for 20*30 minutes.
* Now add 5 cups of water and a little salt to a pan, add soaked rice and boil and cook.
* When the rice is boiled, take out the water and spread it for half an hour.
* Put oil in a non-stick pan and keep it on a medium flame for heating.
* When the oil is hot, add green chillies and onions and fry for a while.
* After frying on a high flame for 1 minute, add garlic, ginger, carrots, cabbage, salt to taste, white paper powder and fry on a high flame for 3-4 minutes.
* Now add the schezwan sauce and the rest of the spices and fry for 2*3 minutes.
* Then mix green onions, rice, vinegar and food colours. Fry for 2*3 minutes while running it on a high flame.
* If the rice is dry, add a half teaspoon of oil.
* Indo-Chinese Shezwan Rice is ready. Serve with schezwan sauce.