Children love Italian food and whenever they get a chance to go outside the restaurant, the children love to taste Italian food. It's a great way for kids to make macaroni that you can easily make at home. Today we've come up with a recipe for you to make 'Chichi McRoamy', which your kids will love very much. If you also want to feed your children some testy, tell you the recipes. So let's know about this special Recipe.
- 1 packet macaroni
- 2 Cube Cottage Cheeses
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Add a little ghee to the water in a pan and boil the macardini.
- When the macardoni is boiled, remove it in the strainer and add cold water over it and sieve it aside.
- Add a little oil in a pan and add ginger-garlic paste and fry for a while.
- Now add tomato puree and cook for a while and then add the cheese.
- Add salt, pepper, chile sauce and tomato sauce to the prepared masala and cook.
- Add macaroni to the prepared paste and mix well.
- Put the macaroni in serving bowl or dish and add the cheese on top and serve incandescent.