Uppanna Ekadashi has special importance in Hinduism. The fast of Utpana Ekadashi is a fasting for health, child attainment and salvation. According to mythological beliefs, Goddess Ekadashi was born on this day, hence it is called Uppanna Ekadashi. Goddess Ekadashi is considered to be a force of Shri Hari Vishnu, the creator of the universe. It is said that Goddess Ekadashi was born on this day and killed the infidel and super-powerful demon Mur. According to the belief, on this day, Lord Vishnu himself, while blessing Mata Ekadashi, declared this fast to be revered. It is believed that the fasting effect of this Ekadashi is such that all sins are destroyed.
This fast is observed on the Ekadashi of Margashirsha Krishna Paksha. This time Utpana Ekadashi is on 22 November. Worship is done on this auspicious day through rituals and rituals. Along with this, you should also avoid some work on this day.
Do not do this work by mistake even on this day
1. Arghya should be given only with mixed turmeric water. Do not use roli or milk.
2. Stay away from vindictive food behavior and thoughts.
3. If your health is not good then do not fast. Just follow the procedures.
4. Do not start the day without offering Lord Vishnu.
This fast is kept in two ways
-Nirjal Vrat and Falahari or Aquatic Fast.
In general, waterless fasting should be kept completely healthy.
- Other or ordinary people should keep a fast or aquatic fast.
On this fast, Dashami should not be eaten at night.
- Shri Krishna is worshiped in the morning on Ekadashi.
- Only fruits are offered in this fast.
On this day, it is considered appropriate to consume only water and fruits.