New Delhi: In the Narendra Damodar Das Modi, who was born on 17 September, never thought that he would emerge as the most popular Prime Minister of the country. Today, Modi is discussed not only in the country but also abroad. Everyone wants to know the small thing related to PM Modi. Today on the occasion of his birthday, we bring you 7 interesting things about Narendra Modi…
1. Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Damnagar to Damodar Das Moolchand Modi and Hiraben.
2. In his childhood, Narendra Modi used to act in school, debate, participate in plays and win awards. Also joined NCC.
3 Narendra Modi was influenced by saints in his childhood. He wanted to become a monk since childhood. Modi ran away from home after school to become a monk. During this, Modi wandered in many places including Ramakrishna Ashram in West Bengal.
4. After returning from the Himalayas, Modi along with his brother set up tea shops in many places in Ahmedabad. He sold tea enduring every difficulty.
5. Narendra Modi was associated with RSS since childhood. On the day of Diwali in 1958, the first RSS pracharak of Gujarat RSS, Laxman Rao Inamdar alias Vakil Saheb, administered the oath of child volunteer to Narendra Modi.
6. Modi is greatly influenced by the great thinker and young philosopher Saint Swami Vivekananda. He had taken out 'Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra' in Gujarat.
7. The Muslim fundamentalists in Gujarat were opposed to Narendra Modi, one of these was Jaffer Sareshwala who went to London after he became the Chief Minister and campaigned against him. Later, when he met Modi, he became close to him.