No one can forget Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. Tomorrow is his 125 birth anniversary on 23rd January. Today, we are going to tell you the ideas of Netaji, which if you take off in your life, you will succeed. Let us tell you some of their unique ideas today.
Thoughts of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose-
* Remember that the greatest crime is to endure injustice and compromise with the wrong.
* Conflicts made by human beings, causing me confidence that I had never had before.
* Always go ahead with conflicts and solutions through them.
* Even though life is uncertain, I never panic about it.
* The creation of the future is in my own hands.
* The mother's love is the deepest, which is without selfishness, which cannot be measured.
* The power of the foundation of nationalism in India has been done to awaken the people who had become inactive earlier.
* A true soldier needs military training as well as spiritual teaching.
* Many problems like poverty, illiteracy, unemployment, sickness of our country can end in a socialist manner.
* We should all have a desire – the desire to die so that India can live, the country stands alive with the shahdat of a soldier.
* It is our duty to be prepared to protect our freedom from our blood, it is our utmost duty to protect whatever freedom we have received.
* At every moment of life, there is a ray of hope that presents us the way forward.
GK Question and Answer Quiz on Farm Laws 2020
GK Question and Answer on Parliamentary System in India
Interesting things related to Indian polity and economy