The government is giving 2.50 lakh rupees to married people, know the necessary documents and how to apply
The government is giving 2.50 lakh rupees to married people, know the necessary documents and how to apply

In today's time untouchability and caste bondage is in vogue in many places in the society. However, amidst the changes taking place over time, steps are being taken by the government in this direction. Yes, and for this the government keeps trying to bring backward classes forward through various schemes and eliminate the inequality spread on the basis of caste in the society.

Let us also tell all of you that there is one such scheme – Inter-caste Marriage Promotion Scheme. Yes, and through this scheme, an incentive amount up to Rs 2.50 lakh will be provided to the newly married couple for inter-caste marriage. Let us tell you that the inter-caste marriage incentive scheme launched by the government has been started to encourage inter-caste marriages. Let us also tell you that for this, the couple doing intercaste marriage will have to apply through the official website within one year of marriage.

At the same time, this scheme is also known as Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through Inter-caste Marriage. The money received under this scheme will be received by them after marriage, for which a pre-stamp receipt will have to be submitted on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10. At the same time, out of the incentive amount, 1.5 lakh rupees will come in their joint account. With this, the remaining amount of 1 lakh will be fixed as a fixed deposit, which will be given to them with interest after 3 years.

Who can take benefits - To get this scheme, one person should be from the general caste and the other from the Dalit community to get this scheme. Along with this, the marriage of the married couple should be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. At the same time, this should be the first marriage of both of the newly married couple. Of this pair, the age of the girl must be 18 years and that of the boy is 21 years. At the same time, within one year of marriage, they will have to apply to get the benefit of this scheme.

These are the required documents

Aadhar card of both
an affidavit of marriage
marriage certificate
wedding photo
marriage card
age certificate
income certificate
mobile number

How to Apply - Visit the official website at After that click on the option of online form on the home page. Now the application form will open which you have to download and take a print out. After that fill all the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents. Now the application form will be forwarded by the District Magistrate or District Collector, Deputy Commissioner or Social Welfare Department of Bihar. In this way your application process will be completed.

Maruti Suzuki Board appoints Hisashi Takeuchi as MD & CEO

Are you also married? So apply here soon, you will get thousands of rupees from the government

Russia's Rosatom continues building nuclear plant for India

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News