Woman was using mobile with children by putting phone on charging, and then

Saharanpur: A woman lost her life in the Saharanpur district due to a current between mobile charging while her two children were charred to death due to electrocution. A senior official reported this time on Sunday. Superintendent of Police (Dehat) Atul Sharma said Shahzad, a resident of village Kunda in the district, was making his living with his family in a rented house in Mohalla Elahibakhsh of Gangoh. He further said that on Saturday night, his wife Shahzadi and her two children were lying on the cot and browsing on the mobile, at that time the mobile was in the charging plug.

Atul Sharma has said that the princess fell asleep when she fell asleep, the accident was probably caused by a current in the mobile or charger late at night and being hit by the princess and her children.

He has said that when the current hit, the three screams were heard, on hearing which Shahzad got up and saw that the wife and the two children had fainted. Atul Sharma continued the matter, adding that the trio was taken to the primary health center at night itself where the doctors declared the Shahzadi dead while her two children, 5-year-old  Aris and eight-year-old Sana, are being treated.

President Ram Nath Kovind conducts fleet review Visakhapatnam

Ind Vs WI: Windies clean sweep, Team India on top of ICC rankings

Now Rahul Dravid broke his silence on Wriddhiman Saha's allegations, said – I did not want him to…”

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -