Nowadays the case of crime has shocked everyone. In such a case, the matter which has recently come up is of Bhalaswa village of Nangal police station area of Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh, where three sisters in a house were upset about watching TV, in that they became so angry that they ate poison. Yes, one of those three died there. With this, the condition of the other is stated to be critical and he was admitted to the hospital.
According to the information received in this case, three sisters had eaten poison kept in the house due to a minor dispute. Their names were Rita, Sheetal and Tanu. It is also being told that they were real sisters and after settling the housework, they started watching TV. There was a fierce dispute among the three about watching favorite programs on TV. During this time, the quarrel between the three became so much that the three sisters together ate the poison kept in the grains in the house. Yes, at the same time it has also been told that after eating the poison, the health of all three detroited.
After that, the family members and villagers reached the district hospital with all three. There, elder sister Rita died, while Sheetal and Tanu also became critical. While talking about the matter, SP Countryside Ashok Kumar Meena said that, 'Further investigation is being done by taking possession of the dead body. The family is shocked by this move taken by the girls over a minor issue.