Waxing is a painful process in which the hair is pulled and you get pain. If you have to wear a nice dress or a sleeveless blouse or backless choli, then waxing is a must. Now it is not that everything remains true after waxing. Whenever the hair is removed from the force like waxing or razor etc., then there is a bump like Pimple due to the tension in the skin around it. Call it a side effect of waxing. You can know some ways to get rid of it.
What to do after waxing?
- Wear loose-fitting clothes for a few days.
- Bathing after waxing makes the skin cool.
- Do not use perfume or anything that causes skin irritation.
- Do not do any activity that causes excessive sweating for 24 hours.
- Aloe vera gel can be applied so that it gets cold.
But if even after doing all this, these rashes are not getting cured, then some products can be used for that.
* Shaveworks The Cool Fix Post-Wax Rollerball
It acts as a post body wax treatment and is applied where there is a skin problem. It provides instant comfort. It is paraben-free and in such a situation it can be best for sensitive skin. Yes, it is a little expensive but also effective. With this, the surface of dead skin cells is also lightened so that they can be removed easily. Skin rashes can also be cured with this.
* Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Ingrown Hair Solution
It also works in the same way that the above two products do. It also provides relief in pain after waxing. With this, it can be used in any part. It can be used very easily, for this, just take a small product in a cotton swab and apply it to the affected area.