Monkeys died drinking water due to electrocution, created a stir

Bijnor: In Uttar Pradesh Bijnor district, 7 monkeys are reported to have died due to exposure to a current submersible pipe while drinking water from a tubewell. The incident occurred at a government school in Baghwara village under Bijnor district on Monday evening when the electric pump was on.

It is being told that due to a malfunction in the pump, the pipe came in contact with the electric wire, which caused the monkeys to be electrocuted and died. After the village head informed the police about the accident, the police reached the spot along with the team. Later, the Forest Department team also visited that place. The forest department team says that the monkeys have died due to current failure in the pipe.

Bijnor divisional forest officer M. Semmaran informed the media that, “A herd of monkeys had hit a current pipe while drinking water at the tubewell. All seven monkeys died tragically in an attempt to save each other. The matter is under investigation."

Also read:-

Cong's mayor contestant lose by 1 vote to BJP's in Kerala local body polls

Vijay Diwas: Modi Govt to tribute martyrs on 50th anniversary of 1971 Indo-Pak War

Political battle continues in Bengal, BJP leader Mukul Roy says, 'TMC will not win even 100 seats'

 

 

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -