WBJEE Exam 2020 result released, Sauradeep Das tops the exam

Aug 07 2020 05:43 PM
WBJEE Exam 2020 result released, Sauradeep Das tops the exam

Recently West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has declared the West Bengal JEE Result 2020. According to the information received, 71 percent of the total students of the state have passed the state JEE. Yes, talk about the other state at the same time, 29 percent students from other state have passed the engineering entrance examination in West Bengal this year. The candidates who appeared in the West Bengal WBJEE Exam 2020 held on February 2, 2020, can now see their result on the official website wbjeeb.nic.in and can also be happy.

It is being told that this result has been released by the press conference headed by State Education Minister Partha Chatterjee in the Board's office. It has been uploaded on the official website. On the other hand, the delay in announcing the results of WBJEE 2020 has been said to be due to the Higher Secondary Examination evaluation process. Actually the board completed the evaluation process in April but the delay was due to higher secondary examination.

At the same time, West Bengal Board had declared the result of WBBSE 12th on 17 July this year. Let us also tell you that Souravdeep Das of Uttar Dinajpur has got rank 1 in WBJEE 2020. He is a student of Ramakrishna Mission, Deogarh. Apart from this, let us also tell you that at least 1 lakh candidates had appeared for the engineering entrance examination held on February 2. Apart from this, from this year, the WBJEEB Board has fixed a day to conduct the examinations. At the same time, the entrance exam has been said to be held on the first Sunday of February every year.

Also Read:

Inspector slapped BJP leader, party workers created ruckus outside police station

Congress leader says to Rahul Gandhi, ' We are late in preparation for Bihar election'

Union Minister Shekhawat slams Gehlot, tweeted "There is no existence of Government in Rajasthan"

JP Nadda slams congress over China-congress pact, says 'Sonia Gandhi should reply'