Hero MotoCorp is a trusted brand in the Indian bike market. The Hero Xtreme 160R has been launched to woo customers. The company has added many features to the bike. The company claims that this bike can achieve 0-60kmph in just 4.7 seconds. Its direct competition in the Indian market is the Bajaj Pulsar NS160, a popular and stylish bike. Today we are going to tell you about all the specifications of these bikes.
1. The Hero Xtreme 160R engine generates a maximum power of 15 bhp at 8500 rpm and a peak torque of 14 Nm at 6500rpm.
2. The Bajaj Pulsar NS160 engine produces a maximum power of 17.2 PS at 9000 rpm and peak torque of 14.6Nm at 7250rpm.
1. The company has provided a 166 cc, single-cylinder OHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke, air-cooled, advanced programmed fuel injection engine to power the Hero Xtreme 160R.
2. The same, Bajaj Pulsar NS160 has a 160.3 cc oil-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve DTS-i engine for power.
1. Hero Xtreme 160R has a 5-speed manual transmission with multi-plate weight culture.
2. The engine of Bajaj Pulsar NS160 is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox transmission.
1. Hero Xtreme 160R has a 276 mm beetle disc brake at the front. There is an option to choose a 220 millimetre Peter disc brake or 130 millimeter Drem brake in its rear. For safety, it has a single channel ABS feature in the front.
2. Bajaj Pulsar NS160 has a 260 mm disc brake at the front. A 230 mm disc brake has been given in its rear. For safety, it has ABS feature.