Whether it's morning tea or evening, you need some crispy snacks. So today we will teach you how to make asafoetida kachori. Which you can easily make in the morning and evening in less time.
2 cups - urad dal
5 cups - flour or maida
1/4 tsp - asafoetida
3 - green chillies
1/4 cup - fresh fenugreek leaves (finely chopped)
2 tsp - ginger paste
2 tsp - fennel paste
To taste - salt
A little - Sugar
For frying - oil
Method of making -
1. First soak the dal in water for 1 hour.
2. Now grind soaked dal and fenugreek in a grinder.
3. Add ginger paste, salt, sugar, asafoetida and fennel paste to the dal.
4. Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add prepared mixture and fry well.
5. Add salt and moyan to the flour and knead hard.
6. Now make a small dough and roll it a little and fill it with mixture and seal it with water and spread it a little.
7. Now take a pan and heat oil in it and fry each kachori in oil until golden.
8. Serve it hot with chutney.