The Central Reserve Bank has issued banknotes of Rs.10 in Mahatma Gandhi (new) series.This new currency of chocolate brown color will start circulating soon. On the new note of 10 rupees, Reserve Bank Governor Dr. Urjit R. Patel's signature will be there.
On the surface of the new currency, is a picture of Konark, the Sun Temple which depicts the country's cultural heritage. The base color of the note is chocolate brown. Other designs on both front and page of notes are geometric patterns that are aligned with the overall color scheme.
The currency of 10 rupees issued in the earlier series by the Reserve Bank will remain a fully valid currency. Pictures and key features of a new currency of 10 rupees can be seen.
- Cross-matching with the denomination point 10.
- Picture of Mahatma Gandhi in the middle.
- Micro characters 'RBI', 'India', 'INDIA' and '10'
- Winded non-metallic security thread with 'India' and RBI inscribed articles.
- The guarantee section on the right-hand side of Mahatma Gandhi's portrait.
- The signature of the governor including the promissory note and the symbol of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Ashoka Pillar symbol on the right.
- Picture of Mahatma Gandhi and electrotype (10) Watermark.
- Number panel in which the small incremental size points on the top left and bottom right.
- Printing year on the left side of the note,
- Clean India logo with a slogan.
- Language panel. Sun temple, pictures of Konark.
- Demand Draft in Devanagari 10
- Banknote size will be 63 mm x 123 mm.
Mallya is catching up with flashy lifestyle and arrogance
McDonald Restaurant closed in Eastern India
IOC and BPCL are preparing to buy this government company