Mithali Raj, who has been a star player in the Indian women's cricket team for 20 years, has increased the value of the country by winning the team in many important events, today, on her birthday, these five things are related to her life will make you suprised.
1. Mithali Raj belongs to a Tamil family, though he was born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan in the year 1982.
2. In 2005, under the captaincy of Mithali in the World Cup in South Africa, the Indian team reached the finals, where they were defeated against Australia.
3. Mithali Raj scored against England 214 runs which is in the Women's Test match history is the second highest score. The record of making the highest runs in a Test innings is the name of Pakistan's Kiran Bloch. She demolished Mithali's record by scoring 242 runs against the West Indies in Tests.
4. Mithali started playing cricket seriously from the age of 10 and at the age of 17 he became a part of the Indian cricket team.
5. In her first ODI match in 1999, she scored an unbeaten 114 against Ireland, after which she has not seen setback till date. Today, on his birthday, we wish her a bright future.