Krishna Kripamurti Shrimad A.C. Bhakti Vedanta Swami Prabhupada was born in Kolkata in 1896 AD. He died on November 14, 1977. Shri Prabhupada wrote a remark on Shrimad Bhagavad Gita and contributed to the work of Gaudiya Math. He was an ardent devotee of Shri Krishna and today we are going to tell you his precious thoughts.
* If you sell diamonds, you can't expect to be many customers. But a diamond will remain a diamond, even if there is no customer.
* All knowledge begins with humility.
* Books are the basis; Purity is strength; The sermon is abstract; Utility is the principle.
* Religion means knowing God, loving him.
* The one who is happy, active, joyful and luminous within himself is truly free.
* It doesn't matter whether you are Hindu, Muslim or Christian. Knowledge is knowledge. Wherever received, it should be accepted.
* Should not be happy when desired and should not be distressed when found undesirable, as such emotions are created only by the mind.
* It is better to be an atheist than to be a hypocrite.
* Our job is only to love God, not to worship God for our own needs.
* Religion without philosophy is a sense of religion, or sometimes bigotry, whereas philosophy without religion is mental speculation.
* If you serve God for some benefit, it is business, not love.
* Killing animals for the taste of the tongue is the greatest type of stupidity.
* Never consider yourself alone God is always with you.