Canara Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of 450 Probationary Officers. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018. More details about Canara Bank Recruitment (2018), including a number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Post Name: Probationary Officer
•No. of Vacancies: 450
•Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700-42,020
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Probationary Officers:
• Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream with 60% marks from a recognised university.
• Candidates also have to complete Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2018): Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years
Sr. No. Category of Candidates Relaxation of Age Permissible
1. SC/ST Candidates 05 Years
2. OBC Candidates 03 Years
3. Ex-servicemen 05 Years
4. Persons with Benchmark Disabilities 10 Years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 708 and Sc/ST/PWBD candidates have to pay Rs. 118 through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Canara Bank website - http://www.canarabank.com/ - from 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 09-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 31-01-2018
• Date of Examination (Tentative): 04-03-2018