Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 67 Group B & C Posts in Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod, Kerala. Online Applications are invited by Central University of Kerala from 22 May 2019 to 30 Jun 2019 for 67 vacancies.
Opening date of application: 22 May 2019
Last date for submission of online application: 30 June 2019
Central University of Kerala Vacancy Details
- Group B – 12 Posts
- Group C – 55 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group B and C Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Security Officer, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Security Inspector, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, LDC – Bachelors Degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Nursing Officer – B.Sc. from a recognized University and registered as Nurse in the Indian Nursing Council or its affiliated State Nursing Council.
- Hindi Translator – Masters Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of the exam at the degree level.
- Pharmacist – 10+ 2 plus 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Hindi Typist – Pass in 12th Standard from a recognized Board.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Central University of Kerala website (direct link is given below) from 22 May 2019 to 30 Jun 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://cukerala.ac.in.
- Go to "Careers Opportunities" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
The Candidates who are already in Service shall submit their applications through proper channel along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate from the Competent authority and ACR/ APAR for last three years (where ever applicable).