Delhi: Fire breaks out due to leakage in gas cylinder, 3 including 2 children killed

New Delhi: A house in Anand Parvat area of the national capital Delhi caught fire late last night due to a leak in a LPG cylinder. Three people, including 2 innocent children, were burnt to death in the accident. Locals reported the incident to the police and fire department. Two firefighters' vehicles who reached the spot controlled the fire. The four injured were admitted to Ram Manohar Hospital. Where Sushila and her two twins Mansi and Mohan succumbed to their injuries.

Meanwhile, 13-year-old Mehak has been admitted to Safdarjung Hospital, it has been reported that his condition is critical. The police official said the case is currently under investigation. In fact, the incident took place at a house in Punjabi Basti of Anand Parvat area. According to police officials, 7-year-old Mohan had gone to cook for himself in the kitchen when he was hungry late at night. But as soon as the smell lit the gas stove with a lighter. The kitchen caught fire.

Police said Mehak somehow got out of the kitchen and rushed to the room with mother Sushila (36) to tell sister Mansi and brother Mohan about the fire, but within minutes the fire had engulfed the entire house. All four were badly burnt by the fire. Out of which 3 died and The condition of Mehak is said to be critical.

Tamil Nadu govt to set up welfare board for non-resident Tamils

JEE Advanced 2021 response sheet released, IIT Kharagpur to release answer key on this date

Hong Kong ranks 3rd globally in FDI inflows in 2020: Carrie LamGood news for Indian Railways employees, bonus may be announced today, Know Details

 

 

 

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -