We all are excited about the festival of lights ‘Diwali’. Diwali, is part of a five-day long festival that begins from Dhanteras, to Naraka Chaturdasi (Chhoti Diwali), Diwali, Padva and ends with Bhai Dooj. Diwali is a festival of rituals, Decorations, Lights and crackers. There are several accident causes due to busting crackers if you don’t do it popularly. One mistake will affect your whole life. Here are some easy tips for safer and more joyous Diwali.
- Don’t let the children burn crackers on their own be with them.
- Don’t forget to wear footwear, preferably wear shoes to protect your feet.
- Strict no to the sanitizer while firing crackers.
- Especially for girls, Tie your hair don’t let it hang near the cracker. Do not wear heavy clothes while busting crackers.
- Remove all waste stored near the residence or on the terrace to prevent accidental fire
- Keep your doors and windows close properly to prevent the entry of any cracker
- Wear cotton clothes, avoid synthetic clothes that catch fire quickly.
- Always burst crackers in the open and a bit away from the structures.
- Keep buckets of water and sand handy for emergency.
- Put cotton plugs in your ears to avoid damage to your ears, as the noise of crackers can be quite deafening.
- Don’t bust cracker on your hand and don’t try to examine a cracker that has not burst.
- Don’t leave the firecrackers around burning candles and diyas.
- Don’t burst crackers near electric poles and wires.
- Don’t throw half burnt crackers, they may fall on an inflammable object and ignite fire.
5 tips for long-lasting relationship and marriage
What is sleep tourism, Tip for better sleep tourism
5 Food items to avoid before night