While good knowledge and hard work are important to get any job, having a reference for the job on the other hand can also prove to be very helpful and if you have an acquaintance of your own or in another company. Talking about it, they choose the company or job according to you. Because they are also known to you personally. The chances of getting a job from reference are increased by 3-4 times.
1) Smart Talk: - Keep good behaviour and talk smartly to whichever people you want to refer to, and assure them that you are qualified for that job.
2) Correct information: - You give correct information to the reference. Sometimes it happens that the reference does not have the correct and complete information about you.
3) Keep in the loop: - Whichever person you have visited for a job interview from the reference, you should also mention the reference person in front of the employee.
4) Thank you: - If you continue to get jobs through the reference person, then never forget to thank them. Meet them personally and thank them.
5) Maintain contact: - You have got a job through reference and you are always in contact with that person. It will be much better for your coming time too.