You may have seen or heard of parliament or assemblies being adjourned because of the uproar, although something has happened in a Kenyan assembly that has shocked everyone. On Wednesday, a member in the Homa Bay County Assembly left so much 'dirty gas' that the House had to adjourn itself.
In fact, it was only when there was a debate between the parties on an issue in the House that there was a smell and then all the Members closed their noses. While the smell was so strong that it was too difficult to sit there, the members accused each other of leaving the "gas" in the House.
The speaker was told by a member named Julius Gaia that the air of the House had been polluted by one of us. The House was adjourned for 10 minutes by Speaker Edwin Kakach, after which all the members walked out. The speaker then ordered the staff present to sprinkle room fresheners inside the house.