1. Who gave the famous quote "by the government, by the people, for the public"?
Answer – Abraham Lincoln
2. What religion does BodhGaya belong to?
North - Buddhism
3. Who was the founder of Sikhism?
North- Guru Nanak Dev
4. When was the first train in India?
Answer – April 16, 1853
5. The longest road in India is:
Answer - G. Tea. road
6. India is the most educated state.
North - Kerala
7. Known as 'Chacha Ji'-
North-P. Jawaharlal Nehru
8. Which city of India is known as 'Pink Nagari'?
North - Jaipur
9. Who first gave the slogan of 'Inkalab Zindabad'?
North - Sardar Bhagat Singh
10. India's highest award is:
North -Bharat Ratna