1. The lunar eclipse occurs when-
Answer: Earth comes between the Sun and the Moon.
2. Between which places were the first railway line started by the British rule -
Answer: Between Mumbai and Thane
3. The national animal of India is
4. Indian Air Force has the shortest post of a commissioned officer.
Answer: Pilot Officer
5. Which military recognition of India is given for courage and valor in war.
6. The largest continent of the world is-
7. What is the reason for different seasons
Answer - Revolutions of the Earth around the Sun
8. By what name is the atmospheric layer farthest from the earth's surface?
Answer: Year Division
9. The CM Trophy is related to -
10. Alla Rakha was famous for which musical instrument?
Answer - Tabla