1. Which organization gave the slogan 'India for Indians'?
(A) Non-governmental organization
(B) Arya Samaj
(C) Brahmo Samaj
2. Which river flows between Vindhyachal and Satpura hills?
(B) Indus River
3. Which institution has established Investor Protection Fund?
(A) Capital issue
4. Where are the places of Kundapur and Karwar Kutch vegetation located?
(A) In the state of Kerala
(B) In the state of Karnataka
(C) Tamil Nadu state
(D) Tripura State
5. India's first multipurpose project was built on which river?
(A) Kaveri River
(B) Gandak River
(C) On Damodar River
(D) Yamuna River
6. Which is the first established nuclear plant in India?
(A) Tarapur nuclear plant
(B) Catenom nuclear plant.
(C) Kudankulam Nuclear Plant
7. United Kingdom- UK includes -
(A) England and Northern Ireland
(B) Northern Ireland and Wales
(C) Scotland and Wales
(D) (A) and (D)
8. Who settled the city of Agra?
(A) Sikand Lodi
(C) Bahlol Lodi
(D) Shah Jahan
9. In which context are the words 'Satyameva Jayate' carved at the bottom of the national emblem?
10. What is the script of Ashoka's inscriptions?