1. What causes air pressure?
2. Atmospheric pressure is measuring dab.
3. How many cells are there in the amoeba?
Answer : One
4. When did Nagaland become the duly ruled state of India?
Answer – 1963
5. The North East Marginal Railway has the largest railway station-
6. Who appoints the Chief Minister?
Answer - Governor
7. What gas is used in the refrigerator?
Answer - Frion
8. Electron's search is
Answer - J. J. Thomson
9. Who was the author of the first book printed in Assamese?
Answer -Aatamaram Sharma
10. Which country's national anthem was written by Rabindranath Tagore in addition to the national anthem of India?
Answer - Bangla Country