Students can start applying for NEET (National eligibility-cum-entrance test) 2017-18 session. Students can fill the form till 1st March 2017. Exam date is issued on 7th May 2017 and the result will be out by 8th June 2017. This year candidates can apply in eight different languages Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu.
How to apply
1. To fill the form go to this website.
2. Click on the Apply Online option.
3. Fill the registration form and note down the registration number.
4. After filling the form upload your photo, signature and index Finger impression.
5. Pay the fees through any payment channel.
6. Keep the form print out with you.