August 15, 1947 was the day which is the most special day in Indian history. Slave India was liberated from the British on this day. After this, the day of August 15 forced every Indian to swing. India is today the largest democratic country in the world and the Constitution of India is the largest written constitution in the world. Let's know today about some special things related to the Indian Constitution.
Some special things related to Indian Constitution ...
- The highest law of any country is the constitution of that country.
- The architect of the Constitution of India is Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
- Bhimrao prepared the Constitution of India in 2 years 11 months and 18 days.
- In India, only one day is devoted to the Constitution. India celebrates Constitution Day on 26 November.
- When the constitution was made, it had 395 articles which were divided into 22 parts and it had only 8 schedules. Whereas now there are 465 articles in the constitution and it has 12 schedules and it is divided into 22 parts.
- Since the creation of the constitution, a total of 100 amendments have been made in it.
- In the Constitution of India, the word 'secular' was not there from the beginning, but the term was added by the 42nd Amendment Act in the year 1976.
- It is said that an estimated one crore rupees were spent in the making of the Indian Constitution.
- When India was a slave of the British, at that time the Act 1935 made by the British was valid in India.
- Dual citizenship is not granted to anyone in India. India is a country where no one is discriminated against due to religion, caste, race, color etc.
Know 10 big things of PM Modi's speech on Independence Day
Telangana crosses the limit of 90,000 cases
Ayodhya Airport construction and other development work will pick up pace