Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has got a big relief from the Bombay High Court. In fact, the High Court has extended the stay on the summons issued by the trial court in the case of alleged misbehaviour with a journalist in 2019 (a case of criminal intimidation) till June 13. Yes, and due to this, Salman Khan will not have to appear in the court till June 13. On the other hand, complainant Ashok Pandey has moved the Bombay High Court against this decision of the lower court, due to which the actor's troubles are once again seen to be increasing.
In fact, as per the recent information, the alleged journalist and complainant Ashok Pandey has filed an affidavit in the Bombay High Court against the trial court's decision to extend the stay on the summons to Salman Khan and opposes the court's decision to grant relief. According to media reports that have surfaced, in his affidavit, Ashok Pandey has reportedly said that the Andheri magistrate court had followed due process of law, considering the evidence and the seriousness of the case, summons were issued to Salman and his bodyguard.
Earlier, Salman Khan had filed a petition in the court last month against this petition. Yes, and the High Court had on April 5 stayed the summons on Salman's plea till May 5. After this, Salman's bodyguard had also filed a petition against the summons, on which the court has now extended the stay on the summons till June 13.
What is the matter?- In fact, this whole matter came into the limelight when in the year 2019, Salman Khan was cycling on the streets of Mumbai and at the same time, journalist Ashok Pandey was taking pictures of him and making videos. And during that time, Salman abused and assaulted the alleged journalist for taking videos and pictures without permission. In this case, Salman says that Salman did not say anything to him at the time of the incident.