Kanpur: 3 labourers die after inhaling poisonous gas
Kanpur: 3 labourers die after inhaling poisonous gas

Lucknow: A tragic accident has happened in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. In Kanpur, today i.e. on Sunday (September 18) a labourer who had come down to open the shuttering in a septic tank in Malviya Nagar of Barra police station area, died due to inhalation of poisonous gas. At the same time, the condition of two comrades who got down in the septic tank to save the laborer also deteriorated. 

After which both were rushed to the hospital, where they were also declared brought dead by the doctors. The incident created a ruckus on the spot. As soon as the information about the incident was received, the police of the concerned police station reached the spot. Police have sent all three bodies for post-mortem. Police are engaged in the investigation of the case. It is being told that the sewer tank was being built against the standards in the house under construction.  

Kushal Gupta is getting his house built in Malviya Nagar of the Barra police station area. Giving information, ACP Govind Nagar Vikas Kumar Pandey has told that there is a septic tank in the house. On Sunday, Shiva Tiwari (25), Ankit Pal (28) and Amit Kumar (26) entered the septic tank for some work. Suddenly he suffocated inside. People pulled all three out and took them to the hospital. Where the doctors declared all three dead one by one.

'Govt should break such madrasas..,' says Maulana Madani on survey

Kejriwal calls himself 'God' while attacking BJP?

Rahul will be Congress president! Resolution passed in Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh

Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group
Related News