M. Karunanidhi, a well-known senior politician from Tamil Nadu died in Chennai. He was hospitalized for the last 10 days due to urinal infection. With his death, the wave of grief has raged across the country and politics, and the South Film Industry is saddened by his demise. Few people know that Karunanidhi had done a tremendous job in Tamil cinema before coming to politics. Let's know about his film career.
1. Before stepping into politics, M. Karunanidhi had acted as a screenwriter in the Tamil film industry and in the film industry he got the title of 'Kalapana'.
2. Karunanidhi made important contributions in the Tamil literature. As a screenwriter, his first film was 'Rajkumari' which was produced by Jupiter Pictures and directed by ASA Sami and MG Ramachandran played the role of an actor.
3. At the same time, the Tamil film 'Parashakti', which came in 1952, changed the look of the Tamil cinema. This film was based on the Dravid movement, which earned a lot of box office breakthrough.
4. At the age of only 20, he even worked as a scriptwriter for Jupiter Pictures. But even after going to politics, he did not give up his interest in writing.
5. In 2011 he wrote the last movie 'Ponar Shankar'. From 1947 to 2011, Karunanidhi had written about 40 films.