You may have eaten many parathas but today we are going to tell you about Malabari Paratha. It is quite bloated, crispy and soft. It largely feels like the Lachha Paratha. Ghee is added to this thin parathas and served. Mostly served with South Indian gravy dishes. If you haven't eaten, let us tell you its recipes so that you can also try it at home.
Contents of Malabari Parota
2 cups maida
Water (to knead the dough)
Dried flour for dusting
The widow of making Malabari Parota.
1. Add water to the flour and knead it soft.
2. Cover it and keep aside for 30 minutes. Make eight spherical balls.
3.Loi and 1/2 Roll in 4 cm/1/8 thickness.
4. Add ghee on the loi.
5. Fold in half, add ghee again and fold another from another edge.
6. Scream it comfortably so that it does not burst.
7. Heat the pan and add paratha on it.
8. When the edges rise, add some ghee to it.
9. Serve it hot when both sides are well-cooked.