You can make tons of snacks with potatoes that you just need to know about them. The most preferred snack in potatoes is French fries. These days French fries remain a very popular snack. You know you can also make French fries like restaurants very easily at your home. Today we are going to tell you how to make French fries at home on National Potato Day.
Ingredients for making French fries: The french fries are seen to be watering the mouth. Potatoes are finely cut and deep-fried in oil. They are light to eat.
Ingredients of French Fries
250 grams (peeled and finely cut) potatoes
1 tablespoon salt
Oil (to Deep Fry)
French Fries Making
Take 1.4 cups of water and add the potatoes to it, sprinkle salt and keep it boiling.
2. You can keep the potatoes as per your liking. You can either keep french fries thicker or thin.
3. When the water boils, leave the potatoes in it and turn off the gas. Now leave the potatoes on the same for 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Take out the water of the potatoes and place them on tissue paper or on a dry cloth. Let them dry and if you are in a hurry, you can also dry the water by pressing the potatoes with the tissue.
5. Heat the oil and add the potato pieces one by one. Make sure that the potatoes do not stick to each other so that they are in the pan.
6. Medium the flame and allow the potatoes to cook until they turn brown.
7. Take the potatoes out of the oil and place aside on the tissue paper to remove the extra oil.
8. Fry them on a high flame till golden brown before serving.